Knee Pain Relief Products

If you’re looking for an effective way to relieve joint pain, Aussie Superfoods Karuah Activated Turmeric may be for you. Read More Made from 100% natural ingredients and packed with phytonutrients, it can help your body fight inflammation and joint and knee pain naturally. And because it’s activated, your body can absorb it faster and more efficiently than standard turmeric. Order online today with free shipping on orders over $180.

Karuah Activated Turmeric for Knee Health

While activated turmeric won’t help you with knee injuries, it’s incredibly effective at reducing inflammation and improving your overall health. The health benefits of turmeric have been known about for years, but it’s only recently that we’ve been able to harness its full power. Activated turmeric is more bioavailable than standard turmeric, which means your body can absorb far more effectively.

If you’re suffering from painful joints, Karuah Activated Turmeric can help. It can reduce pain, reduce inflammation, and may even have an effect on forms of arthritis and knee osteoarthritis. Additionally, because our turmeric is activated and mixed with a range of wild foods, it’s a great source of organo-sulphur and wild-food phytonutrients.

What is Activated Turmeric?

When you take standard turmeric, your body absorbs less than 3% of it, leaving 97% to be washed away with the rest of your body’s waste. By activating turmeric with piperine from black pepper, we can help the body absorb far more turmeric and make the most of your money.

Aussie Superfoods activates our turmeric with piperine from black pepper. And to give it additional health benefits, we mix it with a selection of wild foods, including Illawarra plum, Rainforest lime, Kakadu plum and mountain pepper. These wild foods have been shown to have a range of healing effects to help us overcome the wear and tear of modern living. You can learn more about all this here.

Active Ingredients for Inflammation and Pain Relief

In addition to turmeric, Karuah Activated Turmeric also contains numerous other active ingredients that are beneficial to your health. These include:

Living Enzymes

Wild foods are full of live enzymes that are immensely beneficial for your health. As well as being full of antioxidants, they attack the scar-like tissues left behind from meta-inflammation (metabolic inflammation) reactions, senescent (non-active) cells, and other effects of aging.


Pineapple core is a good source of the enzyme bromelain, acting as a cleaner for your body. Bromelain dissolves and removes blockages and waste in your vessels, lymphatics, and other tissues, leaving everything squeaky clean.

Methyl Sulfonylmethane (MSM)

MSM (methyl sulfonylmethane) is rich in organic sulphur, a mineral which your body needs a lot of. It has a range of effects on connective tissues, joints and muscles and skin, supporting skin elasticity and reducing the effects of aging.

Is Activated Turmeric Right for Me?

If you’re suffering from a knee injury or severe joint pain, your first action should always be to seek professional help. While turmeric is great at relieving the pain caused by inflammation, it’s not medicine or a cure. Depending on the severity of your condition, you may need physical therapy or knee braces.

If you’re finding pain relievers just aren’t giving you the results you need, activated turmeric may be able to give you the relief you’re seeking. With Aussie Superfoods Karuah Activated Turmeric, you can try for a month and find out if it’s right for you. And combined with LIFE (Lyophilized Indigenous Food Essentials)™ you can take advantage of the synergistic health effects from the ingredients in both products.

Can Activated Turmeric Joint Supplements Help with Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms?

Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory effects can help with arthritis pain, but this may vary from person to person. If you’re considering any supplements for knee pain, it’s best to speak with your doctor first.

How to Use Karuah Activated Turmeric Capsules

Our turmeric comes in capsule form, making it easy to take daily. The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules per day. Some people double the dose to 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night for a few weeks or months initially, before lowering the dose back to 1 capsule twice a day.
Read Less…

Showing all 3 results

  • Karuah Activated Turmeric with phytonutrient rich wild foods Twin pack (2 months)

    Karuah Activated Turmeric with phytonutrient rich wild foods Twin pack (2 months)

  • Karuah Activated Turmeric With Phytonutrient Rich Wild Foods 3 Pack For 3 Months

    Karuah Activated Turmeric with phytonutrient rich wild foods 3-pack (3 months)

  • Karuah Activated Turmeric with phytonutrient rich wild foods single jar

    Karuah Activated Turmeric with phytonutrient rich wild foods single jar (1 month)